Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh and we'll get them. We'll still have academy players in the first team to fill the quota was my point. There's no extreme need for us to be looking at an overpriced Rhodes/Austin/Evans/Dann or whomever, we're not City ratching around for anything with a British passport.

Austin is certainly not over priced due to his contract situation. Evans probably the same although I don't want him because of his injury problems.

Dann would have been a great signing for us, he just didn't have the fancy foreign name everyone seems to like but he's definitely someone who would of made an impact here.

He's tried and tested in this division, all 3 of them are which means a lot.

Austin is certainly not over priced due to his contract situation. Evans probably the same although I don't want him because of his injury problems.

Dann would have been a great signing for us, he just didn't have the fancy foreign name everyone seems to like but he's definitely someone who would of made an impact here.

He's tried and tested in this division, all 3 of them are which means a lot.

Tried and tested and overpriced compared to alternatives out there.

Im not saying hes good or hes the answer, but thats gonna be the price for anybody with even a tiny bit of talent these days.

I personally think the board and Martinez didnt realise how much prices would go through the roof this Summer.

They had all these illusions about signing a back up CB, a winger and a playmaker, then baulked at the prices quoted.

Basically Lukaku used up all our transfer funds until 2019.
Isn't that what I said about a month ago.
NSNO
Isn't that what I said about a month ago.

I've been to Goodison loads of times. When I lived near I went to nearly every home game.

I try to get as often now although it's not as much as I would like.

Do you?

I never meant go to Goodison, I meant watching actual football played on grass rather than looking at pixels on the screen

And no, I havent been to Goodison since we sold Lineker.

With the 500 notes I save each year I just keep buying bigger monitors so I can see better when streaming the games.

I never meant go to Goodison, I meant watching actual football played on grass rather than looking at pixels on the screen

And no, I havent been to Goodison since we sold Lineker.

With the 500 notes I save each year I just keep buying bigger monitors so I can see better when streaming the games.
:whip:

So how much have you invested in the club. About the same as Bill and you insult other fans. You're not a fan. You just live close to the ground.

So how much have you invested in the club. About the same as Bill and you insult other fans. You're not a fan. You just live close to the ground.

image.webp

So how much have you invested in the club. About the same as Bill and you [Poor language removed] of other fans. You're not a fan. You just live close to the ground.

I dont even live close the ground lad, Goodison is a good 6miles away.

I got a pair of socks once for Xmas from the club shop, so that means ive actually invested more than Bill has into the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back