Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think it would be Celtic as a club that would choose to sell a player as a consequence of not qualifying for the CL. I find it hard to believe that a player like Van Dijk would turn down a move to the PL just so that he can experience getting knocked out of the CL with Celtic once again.
??If he gets them into the Group stages then he can be sold, they don't need him any more. They aren't going to get out of the Group so why keep him?

What does lining up a bid even mean?
Counting out the Roubles in Abramovich's treasury?
This is being played out entirely for the media and is hugely disrespectful to Everton
Do a Cilla please Mourinho you smug oily excuse for a man
All big transfers get this amount of attention. I wouldn't take it personally.

Even though I know how absolutely pathetic this board we have are, I did not expect to be going into the first game of the season with 2 CB and 1 striker.

How do fans still applaud Kenwright? They are idiots, we have a weak fan base. Other clubs would be having uproar now at the lack of investment.
I think the fans are willing to give the benefit of the doubt until the end of the window and the year to here about the stadium since planning permission was scheduled by then. If however nothing changes then things could turn sour very quickly especially if the on field performances aren't great.

But that is simply not true. We have Browning and Galloway who by the signs in pre-season can play in the first team. Also we have Kone and Mcaleny again the latter looking handy in Pre-season. Granted it may not be perfect but to say we only have 2 CB'S and 1 striker is simply not true.
Neither have been tested in the premiership at CB. Pre-season games as we are always reminded aren't the real thing.

Everton have reportedly made contact with Italian side Hellas Verona regarding the potential transfer of their Greek star Lazaros Christodoulopoulos.

......."give us a C".
Maybe Jesus could come and raise us from the dead too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back