Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't and won't subscribe to Twitter and I know loads who have and dumped it cos it's too full of tosh... and all these jarg accounts purporting to be agents, club sites and in-the-knows who know jack all kinda prove the point don't they. A half decent idea that's so badly abused as to render it close to being of little or no worth in my opinion.

It's really not hard to dismiss the rubbish ones though.

Buckle up gents, I've got some great ITK stuff for you: John Harkes (former US men's team captain) visited the bar where I was watching the Southampton game to promote the new team he will be coaching next spring. When talking to him, he mentioned that his son just trained (and I think played a couple games with) our U-21s (I was proudly sporting my Barkley kit). Being in the coaching fraternity and all, he met with Martinez and had nothing but good things to say about him, Unsworth, Finch Farm, and the club. When I mentioned frustration in the transfer market, he assured me that Martinez has very firm targets in mind. So obviously, that means ... WE'RE GETTING YARMALENKO !!!!

Which WAG did Harkes bed when he was in town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back