Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a Windows phone? I have MSN sports on mine and it links you to all sorts of sports news, some great, some absolutely pants.

Right now, I am reading these:

Daily Mail - we will bid 10.5m for Yarmolenko today, Dynamo are looking for 17.5m

The S** - suggests we will bid 14m

It is also understood that Dynamo have made an offer for Sevilla winger Vitolo, as a direct replacement for Yarmolenko.

Think this is on lads?

Anyone have a Windows phone? I have MSN sports on mine and it links you to all sorts of sports news, some great, some absolutely pants.

Right now, I am reading these:

Daily Mail - we will bid 10.5m for Yarmolenko today, Dynamo are looking for 17.5m

The S** - suggests we will bid 14m

It is also understood that Dynamo have made an offer for Sevilla winger Vitolo, as a direct replacement for Yarmolenko.

Think this is on lads?

Yeh it's on

He's going to Spurs

I believe that the manager has had very specific players in mind since the very start of the window and probably even before.
His comments after the signing of Deulofeu and Cleverley told us that any other signings would likely be at the end of the window.

We may have an interest in Yarmolenko(I hope we do) or not but suddenly there are itk's everywhere who know what we will bid and when we will do so , but had no idea we had an interest in the player up to know.

I believe that Everton will have been talking to the players club and the players agent for weeks now. I would expect that an agreement over salary and conditions may already be in place and that it is down now to agreeing a fee and agreeing how that fee will be paid.

I also believe that we probably have negotiations ongoing with two or three targets, beause anything can go wrong in a transfer.

All of these snippets from the various itk's are fun , but not to be taken seriously. Very few have any information at all and are simply putting up information they have come across from somebody else who knows equally as little.

Yarmolenko, Austin, Mori etc etc...at what point does it finally sink in that we aren't making any signings until Stones is sold to fund them?

All those who enter this thread asking 'have we signed anyone yet?': there really is no need to when the first move has to be the sale of Stones.

We are defo looking at the final three or four days of this window now for any incomings. I'd be amazed if that weren't so.

Yarmolenko, Austin, Mori etc etc...at what point does it finally sink in that we aren't making any signings until Stones is sold to fund them?

All those who enter this thread asking 'have we signed anyone yet?': there really is no need to when the first move has to be the sale of Stones.

We are defo looking at the final three or four days of this window now for any incomings. I'd be amazed if that weren't so.
Thee shall be amazed then x

Yup, and I think 40m will cover those three you mentioned, so it could be on. You think those three would compensate losing Stonesie?

Is that you Wrighty? :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back