Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would we need anyone else?

Given Galloway and Browning stepping up, Kone potentially being useful, Del and Cleverley providing depth, I don't see too many weaknesses. Browning can cover RB.

Note: I've accepted that we're not signing a keeper.
still think we'll end up with Wilson from Utd on loan if they can get their big name striker signed

I know mate, just messing around.

Just think about this for a moment though - someone out there has consciously decided to go out of his way to make a fake account about a BT Sport journalist nobody has heard of, for no reason whatsoever.

What a world we live in.

I saw him tweet a few days ago and googled some random search term with his name in it, and then found him on FB. It's just some weird fella with loads of Man U forum accounts. Looked at his FB profile (dangerous territory, I felt).

His 'wall' was littered with weird, asinine memes and kind-of angry sentiments that one would associate with a sad, lonely existence. Just the kind of guy you'd expect to be behind a BS, attention-seeking account like that.

It was quite intensely sad and scary how I could find him so easily.

Would we need anyone else?

Given Galloway and Browning stepping up, Kone potentially being useful, Del and Cleverley providing depth, I don't see too many weaknesses. Browning can cover RB.

Note: I've accepted that we're not signing a keeper.

I'd like a little nippy striker. Don't know who though.

I saw him tweet a few days ago and googled some random search term with his name in it, and then found him on FB. It's just some weird fella with loads of Man U forum accounts. Looked at his FB profile (dangerous territory, I felt).

His 'wall' was littered with weird, asinine memes and kind-of angry sentiments that one would associate with a sad, lonely existence. Just the kind of guy you'd expect to be behind a BS, attention-seeking account like that.

It was quite intensely sad and scary how I could find him so easily.
Sounds like the kind of post-adolescent who gets dressed up in a full kit to sit on his bed and watch the match on a dodgy stream.

Some blurt on twitter's just said we've agreed 17.5m quid with Dinano for Yarmolenko

It's probably tosh, I refuse to even link it.

edit: oh fine

He nailed Inler to Leicester a week ago which is now confirmed so I think this guy might be alright :-) (please!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back