Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nah, well have fine signings coming in + we'll keep stones.

then you need to fall on yer knees before mighty kenwright
I agree we will keep stones because the manager won't cave in.
As for transfers a loan or 2 maybe and 3 or 4 mill for a centre back and that will be it.

bet your massively wrong mate, seems signing Lukaku hasn't made a dent of difference with mindsets of supporters

To be fair, it's not like that money was "out of pocket." They have spent without selling - Besic, Deulofeu, etc, but it's much more restricted than the signing of Lukaku would indicate.

A net spend of ~£10 million this summer would philosophically be in line with the last two summers, although it also wouldn't surprise me if it was closer to £20 million.

Right - current Yarmolenko reports seem to suggest (if you believe such things) we've bid €21.2m (£15M) that's been knocked back, we've upped it to €25m (£17.8m) for a lid with 1 year left on his contract. That to me, is mental. Sack it off and go elsewhere.

And yes, this could all be guff, but if there is any truth in it whatsoever there is no way we should be spending that much, especially if it gives the board a reason to sell Stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back