Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys just read in today's Australian paper that Tim Cahills next move will be an eye opener.

there was also mention of a loan spell back to England.

Anyone heard anything?

I know people are indifferent to him coming back but he could still do a job for us I reckon.

He's currently Shanghais leading scorer.
Think the double allegiance is getting to you. I have such a bad memory of having to watch him struggle to be effective at all towards the end and he joined when I started supporting the club so he holds a special place in my heart but he should never play for us again competitively.

Guys just read in today's Australian paper that Tim Cahills next move will be an eye opener.

there was also mention of a loan spell back to England.

Anyone heard anything?

I know people are indifferent to him coming back but he could still do a job for us I reckon.

He's currently Shanghais leading scorer.

He was finished 18 months before he left us. No chance he's coming back.

Honestly mate.

I think he'd be the best signing since kanchelskis. That's my personal opinion. I rate him that highly.

However I did promise myself this morning to not get excited like I did yesterday with the jarg feeds.
I am trying not to get excited. Honest I am.

Think the double allegiance is getting to you. I have such a bad memory of having to watch him struggle to be effective at all towards the end and he joined when I started supporting the club so he holds a special place in my heart but he should never play for us again competitively.

Like I said, indifferent haha

And yes I am hopelessly blind sided when it comes to Timmy.

I reckon he's better now than what he was towards the end with us.

Brilliant post, mate. Getting your facts wrong as well as having a really stupid opinion is a tremendous combination. Keep up the good work.

That said, Dante would be a strange signing. Over the hill and would cost too much wages/fee wise for the years he has left.
Right well sorry but still think it was a poor investment even at the time. He had pace and that was it (which seemed to diminish after a short while). Never seen a player fall over or kick the ball into touch under no pressure. Whether you like the player or not the point is don't think we should pay £3m+ for players 31+ on high wages. Only position you can justify that investment at that age is GK imo. Seems especially pointles if it's for a backup

That Ukraine football account that was winding up Stoke fans the other day is saying some other clubs have made offers for Yarmolenko

Well of course they bloody have. Do people actually expect that we were the only team trying to sign him?

We're obviously trying, and trying quite hard. Let's just wait and see, eh?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">OFICIAL&#10;El Everton vende a 3 jugadores:&#10;&#10;McGeady al Osasuna por 4,3M&#10;Koné al Sporting KC por 4,2M&#10;Gibson al Valladolid por 3,6M</p>&mdash; La Flacida (@JoanJoanpuigl99) <a href="">August 20, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

OFFICIAL Everton sold 3 players: McGeady to Osasuna by 4, 3M Kone to the Sporting KC 4, 2 Gibson to the Valladolid by 3 M, 6M

Good one!

Sorry - dont know how to copy tweets in....

I'm pretty sure the MLS transfer deadline is already passed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back