Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's OK. Like a slightly upgraded Osman.

Usually wouldn't be against the signing (if remotely true), but after Yarms it'd be a massive anti-climax.
I watch Roma and Iturbe is fast and powerful - I would love him here. He is not the same player as Yarmolenko, smaller in stature and faster. I would not call him a playmaker though - more like Oxlade-Chamberlain, but in stature and style.

Baffling right now that the 3 players can total 7 million and include a loan or have 3 unexciting players.

Or potentially still a big money signing, who may be amazing, brazilian or someone comepletley out the blue. If nothing else at least the last week of the window has us interested.

The plan was to get 2 players in early. Cleverley & Delefeou. Sorted. Then bring in 3 players (at some point - but most likely late on). Three things for me:-
1) Why do we really have to go to the wire.
2) Given the Sky money why are we seemingly shopping for bargains (Mori & Rodriquez).
3) Are we shopping for real quality (which costs I know), because apart from Yarmelenko it doesn't seem like it.

I think the board will use the stones issue last day of the silly season. They know they won't get away with selling stones and only bringing in average names like a Lennon or some 5 million forward type player. If they can't get in a decent player with a reputation they will hang onto stones. If we can get one in they have a cushion to fall back on the stones issue. They will claim to win either way. Maybe they will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back