Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clears the way for us then!

I can't see why a team which plays without wingers presently but has four on its books needs another, I think it's just an easy story for the press.

Hopefully McGeady will be shipped out. It's up to Lennon tbh, if he point blank refuses to join anyone else, then Spurs may as well just give him to us. Can't see Levy doing that, but no need for us to pay more than 2 million I reckon.

Just come home from comforting my mate on his mum passing away an I can't believe we would even consider it this late to sign anybody no respect to any blue young or old no manager would really conduct business this late .. Grow a pair Bobby I'm a 42 year old gutted blue here .. Last day desperation adds more doe on

Doubt West Ham are interested now, they've had a bid accepted for another winger.

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 14s15 seconds ago
BREAKING: Sky sources: @whufc_official have £7million bid for @Official_NFFC winger Michail Antonio accepted: http://skysports.tv/pWsWbP#SSNHQ

That is nuts. I used to go watch my dads team years back. Non-League team called Tooting & Mitcham. Antonio played for them back then, he was very good and definitely at a far higher level than the rest of the players. But crazy to see him moving for £7m to the Premier League 8 years later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back