Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Define first dibs? He'll have all sorts of people in his ear come January.

Think you and we all might find that the agreement for him to join Everton will hold good come January. Even the Kiev chairman has indicated so much. Of course it could get blown asunder, but right now, we're in pole position.

Hmm.. agree and disagree.

Whilst Deulofeu playing like he did against barnsley WOULD make a good difference, it's the lack of option when our wingers aren't creating chances that is a major issue.

Another issue is getting that final ball, in the middle of the park to our striker, which deulofeu cannot do, as he's an explosive winger not a passing type player if you understand me.

I think the playmaker position is one if filled correctly would take us to the next level

i think it's utterly scandelous we haven't bought anyone for it. yarmolenko isn't even that type of player imo, he's more of a wide attacking player, which i thought was a bit odd given what martinez said. there's so many of them about they don't even have to be that good to make an impact in this league - just look at coutinho.

there's so many of them about in europe and south america.

These are 3 unproven players still in all honesty.

You can surely see the potential in all 3? Which given the fees involved should be good business.

Moyes buys weren't all successful, in fact there's maybe an argument to be had that the higher the fee the less impressive and successful the transfer was.

i think it's utterly scandelous we haven't bought anyone for it. yarmolenko isn't even that type of player imo, he's more of a wide attacking player, which i thought was a bit odd given what martinez said. there's so many of them about they don't even have to be that good to make an impact in this league - just look at coutinho.

there's so many of them about in europe and south america.
agreed mate, lets just hope he pulls something out of the bag

Think you and we all might find that the agreement for him to join Everton will hold good come January. Even the Kiev chairman has indicated so much. Of course it could get blown asunder, but right now, we're in pole position.

Hope so, but I'll believe it when I see him in the shirt. Wanted this guy from day 1.

I was just reading about the Mori signing in the Echo and on the right was a link to a story about us being in for Rafael Silva from Febuary this year, bit weird, I thought he was joining Porto but it looks like he's still at Braga, maybe?

You can surely see the potential in all 3? Which given the fees involved should be good business.

Moyes buys weren't all successful, in fact there's maybe an argument to be had that the higher the fee the less impressive and successful the transfer was.

Potential certainly. I think only Bilya from Moyes expensive buys never worked out.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love Mori and Rodriguez to be world class, but none of us know really.

I was just reading about the Mori signing in the Echo and on the right was a link to a story about us being in for Rafael Silva from Febuary this year, bit weird, I thought he was joining Porto but it looks like he's still at Braga, maybe?
surprised no ones picked him up.

I'd have a go for right price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back