Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Trivia Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

saw him in Manc airport with their delegation, said "I hope you're not going where I think you are?"
He just nodded and said "Yeah I am,"
I just picked my coffee up and walked away shaking my head in disbelief.

Now if Twitter had been around then NOBODY would've believed me ffs.

I spoke with about it years later. He was not too negative about it at all. Said it was a decent experience overall.

Go on then for browns, I'll give this another go.

There have been about 70 players to play for everton during a season the club won a trophy and yet not win a medal themselves.

So Fred Pickering for instance was part of our fa cup winning squad in 1966 but didn't play in the final so didn't win a medal, and Warren Aspinall was part of our 1986-87 league winning squad but only played in 6 games out of 42 so didn't earn a medal as you need 10.

Of those unlucky players, 7 never won anything with everton but did win a trophy with another team at some other point. Can you name them?

.......didn't we bring Pat Jennings in as cover for FA Cup. Not sure that counts. I think Sheedy missed the 84 final but again not sure if that qualifies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back