Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Trivia Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......didn't we bring Pat Jennings in as cover for FA Cup. Not sure that counts. I think Sheedy missed the 84 final but again not sure if that qualifies.

Jennings didn't play a game for us, so I didn't count him but yeah he's pretty much right.

Sheedy did yeah, but there's loads of players who missed one trophy with us and won another (kevin richardson for one). I was only thinking of players who never won anything at everton at all.

....how about Bobby Mimms. Think he won the Premiership with Blackburn.

Good shout, unfortunately he played only 3 games for blackburn in their league winning season and 11 for everton for ours, so he actually is the reverse in that he got a medal here but not there.

Would be a good answer in the mirror universe version of the thread on a blackburn forum, like.

...there must be a few from '63 but I don't like cheating. I'm thinking along the lines of Ray Veal and Mick Meagan. Now thinking about 1970,I think Whittle came in and scored something like 11 in 11 to see us home so I'm sure he got a medal. Was that the season Archie Styles made his debut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back