Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Trivia Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
...there must be a few from '63 but I don't like cheating. I'm thinking along the lines of Ray Veal and Mick Meagan. Now thinking about 1970,I think Whittle came in and scored something like 11 in 11 to see us home so I'm sure he got a medal. Was that the season Archie Styles made his debut?

All good answers, none really did much at non everton clubs though. Whittle was runner up in the iranian cup and that's about it.

Earl Barrett was here at 94-95 without winning a medal and won a trophy with villa. Tony cottee was here in 94-95 and won a trophy with leicester, David Johnson was here in 83-84 and won trophies with the RS.

And there are 7 left. Three more from 94-95 (rangers, spurs, liverpool), one from 86-87 (leicester), 2 from cattericks time (city and vancouver) and 1 from the pre war era (blackburn).

Earl Barrett was here at 94-95 without winning a medal and won a trophy with villa. Tony cottee was here in 94-95 and won a trophy with leicester, David Johnson was here in 83-84 and won trophies with the RS.

And there are 7 left. Three more from 94-95 (rangers, spurs, liverpool), one from 86-87 (leicester), 2 from cattericks time (city and vancouver) and 1 from the pre war era (blackburn).
Just pressed quote then realised I haven't got the slightest idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back