Tyias Browning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browning looked good at Anfield, looked very nervous at Old Trafford and I thought he had a poor game against
the Russian team at Goodison Park, I don't think he has played in the first team since then. I think the lad suffers
from a lack of confidence.

Back to the old question of game timeto gain expereince, how and when.

Argh Mr. Browning.

Made 4 passes in the derby at Anfield and suddenly he should be starting as our right back. I remember.

However i agree Mikey that we should be bringing these lads through and giving them game time. The likes of Hibbert and Osman have been excellent servants for our club but there is no purpose for them being on our bench. We should be blooding our younger lads who have the potential to be first team regulars within 2 or 3 years now.

Browning out on loan for half a season and Galloway doing the same, sounds like they'll take it in turns to be 4th choice CB with the first team before/after going on loan to the Championship.

I'd prefer to see Browning stay and get a few games in the first-team. Everyone at the club seems convinced that he's good enough for the matchday squad now, why not give him a proper go in pre-season?

I'd have Browning as back up for Coleman RB

I don't think Hibbert's going to play very much anymore. He'll be a fulltime coach soon I reckon. He's been watching matches and taking notes in the Main Stand most of the season

I'd trust Browning if he had to play

Same for Galloway and Garbutt

I'd have Browning as back up for Coleman RB

I don't think Hibbert's going to play very much anymore. He'll be a fulltime coach soon I reckon. He's been watching matches and taking notes in the Main Stand most of the season

I'd trust Browning if he had to play

Same for Galloway and Garbutt
Though I'd prefer him there to Hibbert, he's really not a right back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back