Tyias Browning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would start with Alcaraz on Thursday and if we are comfortable bring him on in 2nd half give him taste of 1st team. Think next season he should see more action either for us or out on loan to Championship or lower Premier League team.

The entire career of Hibbert who is now a multi-millionaire is a head-scratcher.

And how Browning was not rewarded with more games after Anfield instead of Hibbert who is now more clearly intimidated by the ball than ever is a mystery to me.

The entire career of Hibbert who is now a multi-millionaire is a head-scratcher.

And how Browning was not rewarded with more games after Anfield instead of Hibbert who is now more clearly intimidated by the ball than ever is a mystery to me.

Hibbert has been just fine this season when he's had the chance to play, which hasn't been often

I agree that Browning should be ahead of him, but to trash him when he hasn't actually done anything wrong is outrageously unfair

Apologies to mods for using $lag. Didn't know it would be caught under the swear filter. Makes sense I suppose, bit of a rude word

Last edited:
Hibbert was a quaking jelly at City.

At Anfield, he was targetted by the Reds (but other than the Sterling run past him and centre that Ballotelli blasted high) EFC just about survived his presence.

He is now slower and never in a thousand years should have got another extension.

All of this is not unfair rather just being honest. Why play an old bloke who is slow, offers nothing in attack and is on his way out when you have a prospect like Browning?

Hibbert has done alright this season when called upon.

Coped with Di Maria and Sterling a lot better than most and hasn't let us down in Europe.

Is right...I've hated him so much since the Cup Final...more than is really healthy...but being honest, Hibbo's been sound when called upon. Possibly better than that in moments. Hardly done a thing wrong...hate admitting it.

Browning looked good at Anfield, looked very nervous at Old Trafford and I thought he had a poor game against
the Russian team at Goodison Park, I don't think he has played in the first team since then. I think the lad suffers
from a lack of confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back