Tyias Browning

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....he's an athlete, all his plusses are because he's athletic. I don't see any classy footballing dimension so its all about how he learns to use his attributes to become a top defender. I have to say I'm not sure but he's certainly got the 'ammunition', whether he's a success or not will depend on his application.

He seems a laid back character, I'm just hoping that playing with senior pro's will make him effective at this level. Time will tell.

...I think that was me, Eric, but you're probably taking the mickey. I'm hopeless at understanding when folk are ridiculing me.
Sorry mate. I wasn't ridiculing anyone in particular. It's just a comment that I've heard a lot of people say about him and I've seen it posted on here a fair few times as well.

Good dynamic between him and Stones for the future then if one is better at distribution from the back and the other is more athletic

Can someone who is probably more experienced with these things please answer:

Have you seen anything that would indicate he is better served staying at RB than shifting inside? Or, to put it another way, is there a reason he may not be qualified to play CB down the road?

Edit: Thanks/cheers in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back