VAR

Not surprised it failed, but perhaps a little surprised that only Wolves voted to scrap it. I thought they might get two or three other clubs on board at least.
Forest seem to have changed their tune instead of threatening everyone.

This will just change how defenses play...offside trip will be gone and we go back to sweeper and catenqccio

I think that's the best way to manage offside.

It helps grassroots to the highest level.

It gives benefit to the attacker.

Years back refs used to use 'daylight' as an indication. It's how I used to play the game as a kid.

Is it perfect? No. But no offside rule will be.

To be fair i can't actually think of an obvious clanger going against us but then I do smoke copius amounts of weed resulting in the memory of a goldfish

robinson from fulham handling the ball in the 6 yard box was a pretty obvious one that springs to mind but theres been plenty more

What alternate reality are we living in? Despite the many awful decisions Wolves had against them this season, they should count themselves lucky? Because they aren't one of the sky six?
And think of poor Liverpool????
VAR.webp

robinson from fulham handling the ball in the 6 yard box was a pretty obvious one that springs to mind but theres been plenty more
Thats the problem though as far as referees are concerned that wasn't an error they just don't think its a penalty. Thats why the whole thing is so difficult because what people think should be a penalty or sending off or whatever and what referees are expected to actually give isn't always the same thing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back