VAR

We're so back.

oqxe8hd5.png

I did wonder as the camera hovered on him looking at a blank VAR screen for 20 seconds and then it cut back to the players so assumed it was working.

To be called over to review after he's given a penalty and then not get any replays and still changes his mind should not be happening. In that scenario should be sticking with the on field decision.

As poor as it generally was after going 1-0 down I don't blame Dyche at all if he makes serious noise about that in his interviews.

Oh its 100% given for other clubs and nothing is said. We all know how VAR works

But I don't think it's a foul at all. I domt want penalties for those incidents. They ruin the game.
And that’s why it’s needed looking at, the inconsistency, another day and another VAR team gives it or doesn’t call the ref over. It’s frustrating and PGMOL are at fault for it

The thing is the Ref not seeing on the Screen, what happened if a big VAR call happened in any game, and the Ref couldnt see it but took advice of VAR etc.to then hear we may have had a different outcome if they did see it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back