VAR

The Club need to be made aware of this footage and push for answers. It's clear that he never sees it again yet the league have lied in their statement.

We played ok first half and if we had scored the pen then the momentum shift would have made it a completely different game.

Pretty much after that went against us we gave up.
Presumably whoever said in his ear he should check it told him to disallow it

Second monitor
IMG_9107.webp

I don’t think it’s a huge stretch of the imagination to think there is a back up monitor around, in case the main one fails.
It’s a bit of a stretch tbh mainly because in 2024 you should be confident that the main monitor is going to work I mean if I turn my tv on at home it works every time I don’t have a spare one on the floor just in case it can’t be arsed one day.

It’s a bit of a stretch tbh mainly because in 2024 you should be confident that the main monitor is going to work I mean if I turn my tv on at home it works every time I don’t have a spare one on the floor just in case it can’t be arsed one day.

I mean this is just stupid. Any kind of professional outfit will work on the basis that sometimes things will break or not work for some reason, and you have contingency plans in place.

I mean this is just stupid. Any kind of professional outfit will work on the basis that sometimes things will break or not work for some reason, and you have contingency plans in place.
I’ve never heard of it before I don’t think it’s something most people would expect to happen if the monitor didn’t work I think most people would be more bothered about how that had happened than wondering why they didn’t have a spare. I’m not being a conspiracy nut I’m happy enough for him to overturn the decision because he was told it’s wrong I’m just not sure I believe there was a spare monitor.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back