VAR

Or ours to be quite honest - clear pen not given, clear foul(s) by McTominay and potential red in any other situation, again not given...

Again though, wonder why this keeps happening in the Prem and the rest are doing fine. That's a valid talking point.
I agree mate, but when you say the rest are doing fine do you mean in the European league's as if that's what you meant then I can only assume it is because the premier league is the richest league in the world.
Follow the money

I agree mate, but when you say the rest are doing fine do you mean in the European league's as if that's what you meant then I can only assume it is because the premier league is the richest league in the world.
Follow the money
Yeah basically what I mean - cuz the decisions almost always go towards a "top 4-6-8" team as well, while the others get shafted. You can't lose your cash cow by having a modicum of fairness it seems.

Most reasonable people agree like, spoke to some Utd mates earlier and even they said it was criminal how we (and others) get shafted by "VAR checking" against them, especially at OT - the rules seem to bend and bend and go away constantly there, shocking isn't it lol And it's the same for any of the "top" teams too, which is sad. I half expected last week's red to be a review and a yellow, no joke, even if it nearly shattered Keane's leg.

Agree. I've got no dog in the fight. Couldn't care less who won. However, the decisions were just clearly wrong.

Take your pick of the decisions but you can bet your life the mitoma pen one would have been given if it had been harry kane in the opposite box. You can clearly see the spurs player stamped on his standing foot.
Harry kane and thats given. 100%

Yeah basically what I mean - cuz the decisions almost always go towards a "top 4-6-8" team as well, while the others get shafted. You can't lose your cash cow by having a modicum of fairness it seems.

Most reasonable people agree like, spoke to some Utd mates earlier and even they said it was criminal how we (and others) get shafted by "VAR checking" against them, especially at OT - the rules seem to bend and bend and go away constantly there, shocking isn't it lol And it's the same for any of the "top" teams too, which is sad. I half expected last week's red to be a review and a yellow, no joke, even if it nearly shattered Keane's leg.
The irony is it’s the same muppets interpreting the laws and what they see, as those who make or made equally terrible decisions live on the pitch. Unless it’s irrefutably clear they go with their same biases (and even when it’s ‘irrefutable’ there’s still dodgy ones!)

It is literally used to control the narrative of how they want the teams who can generate more money, win/gain advantage.

Mad how VAR gets introduced and The RS suddenly win their first league in decades.

VAR is on par with Brexit - multi million pounds balls up which only the rich benefits from.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back