Victor Anichebe! Is he even good enough for Wigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that, but would u not celebrate with ya team mate, especially the player who got the assist?

i sit in the Family Enclosure, and when he warms up he get a good applause of the fans and he loves it, always has a massive smile when the fans applaud him

Anichebe is not good enough for a club the size of Everton, fair enough he gives us something different but in my opinion we could do better than Vic. For the size that he is he cannot win a tackle and always comes out second best, proper does my head in that!!

Good squad player but wouldn't have him for a long period of time from now, rather McAleny or Vellios played

Anichebe's a good player and would do well for a lower-mid table prem club, I can easily see him bagging 10+ goals in a season if he has a starting berth in a team. The only problem with him is he's petulant, if he doesn't get his way he sulks and doesn't put a shift in so then he becomes the easiest player in the world to nullify because he just stops moving once he's in one of his moods.

The lad cant finish 90minutes. He doesnt have the stamina to do it. 60minutes and he's on his arse, he's even admitted it.

I was a big Vic fan 2 seasons ago, he had some great games on the wing. He terrorised a good Villa side in the FA Cup and bossed it in the 2-2 Derby at Klanfield.

But since Moyes threw him up front, he doesnt have the brain, the pace, the intelligence to make runs. Rarely bullies centre halves, falls over a lot, poor first touch...and I'll never forgive him for giving up away against Bolton when we lost 2-0. He stopped running.

Granted he slotted 4 goals last season as a sub, something he hates being apparantly. But fundementally, the sun shines on a dogs arse somedays, which sums him up.

Horror injury aside (Nolan should've been banned from football IMO), he hasnt played enough football through out his career to develop. He's needed to be sent out on loan for a season years ago but its never happened. His development is years behind because of it.

Bottom line is, to be a premiership footballer starting week in week out, you'd have to be a great talent to come through the youth team and be able to step up to the senior squad. If not, you go out on loan to get games. Vic isnt a great talent and needs games if he's gonna be a decent player. Sadly, that's not going to happen unless he's sold

He would be an amazing purchase for wigan! Deffo a 10 goal striker at least. Powerful and effective as a starter or from the bench.

Not Really he is shiite. Gullible pie eaters.

Anichebe's a good player and would do well for a lower-mid table prem club, I can easily see him bagging 10+ goals in a season if he has a starting berth in a team. The only problem with him is he's petulant, if he doesn't get his way he sulks and doesn't put a shift in so then he becomes the easiest player in the world to nullify because he just stops moving once he's in one of his moods.

This all day long unfortunately.

He hasn't done enough for me, I have wanted him away for a long time. Not good enough, See ya Lad you will do well in the lower league's:bye:

Bet he's one of those lads that does the "wipe the dust off my shoulders" dance when he's on a night out.

[Poor language removed].

Anichebe will score 50+ goals in his first season away from everton, coincidentally also winning the Ballon D'or and becoming a Nigerian icon and subsequently a war lord.

Truly amazes me that he is still here. He is so not a moyes type player. Rarely puts a shift in, cant last more than 1 hour and sulks petulantly when he gets picked on by the bigger boys. He is NOT an Everton style player. Needs to move somewhere where he will be appreciated... wigan!

Truly amazes me that he is still here. He is so not a moyes type player. Rarely puts a shift in, cant last more than 1 hour and sulks petulantly when he gets picked on by the bigger boys. He is NOT an Everton style player. Needs to move somewhere where he will be appreciated... wigan!

Have to agree, I think its the sulking that annoys me more than anything also the fist banging on the turf! Thought on the right wing he had found his position. I think a fresh start for Vic is needed for all parties

Seems to be a confidence player - so he is never going to do well when the crowd boos him at every chance (just like Bily...). But i think he has the potential to be good, he still needs to improve his workrate abit, and start using his strength. He does show some good signs when it comes to shooting etc

Seems to be a confidence player - so he is never going to do well when the crowd boos him at every chance (just like Bily...). But i think he has the potential to be good, he still needs to improve his workrate abit, and start using his strength. He does show some good signs when it comes to shooting etc

He does have all the qualities on paper needed to be a beast of a player, unfortunately it's down to Vic to show us or Wigan he is a quality footballer no some kind of imposter masquerading as one!

I agree, and since he always has to play second fiddle at Everton it affects his confidence before he steps onto the pitch. A move could be good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back