• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly scored, tidy in defence, all 42 of his passes to team mates.

Didn't see the match, but by all accounts he was quite the anti-Jagielka today.

Probably only had slightly more touches than Origi and if Origi had of missed that sitter he'd have been laughed out of anfield by Aldo.

He made Sahko look like maldini at times, been on the Dutch wackey backey it looked.

Probably only had slightly more touches than Origi and if Origi had of missed that sitter he'd have been laughed out of anfield by Aldo.

He made Sahko look like maldini at times, been on the Dutch wackey backey it looked.
Your struggling here to come to terms with the almighty vaulting you're in for.

VVD is beginning to get up to speed with the PL and prove he can be a top CB down here, as some of us experts predicted.

Looks like he's settling in okay at Southampton

So long as he stays fit they're going to make a tidy profit on him in a couple of years I think

Our chance to get him was this summer I fear. His next move from Southampton will be to someone above us the pecking order, be it at home or abroad

Looks like he's settling in okay at Southampton

So long as he stays fit they're going to make a tidy profit on him in a couple of years I think

Our chance to get him was this summer I fear. His next move from Southampton will be to someone above us the pecking order, be it at home or abroad

We've got Ramiro Funes Mori though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back