Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are prepared to bid £65m for Van Dijk then why not save £35m and get Sakko from THEM.

27, French International and their best centre back.

he's definitely not france's best CB. The reason we shouldn't buy him is because we actually want to improve. The only team we'd improve by buying that carthorse, is liverpool. He's worse than mori ffs! He has a massive price because of how much they paid for him in the first place. He's been a massive flop and even had to be loaned out to palace ... who were so unkeen on him they haven't even bothered trying to buy him.

They've been so unreasonable and deluded with the price tag they've placed on him, a player they don't rate good enough to get in that laughable excuse of a defence.

am I reading too much into Van Dijk following Koeman on Twitter today then? its almost as he's wanted to add fuel to the fire if the bid is not true

We were linked with one CD and got him (Keane), not a single other name mentioned anywhere and Koeman/Walsh did not sign Williams to drop him one season later, and i don't think its a good idea to have a new GK and 2 new CDs in a team, they will keep Williams as Keane's partner at least for this season with Mori/Jags/Holgate as backup

Mori/Jags/Holgate will play in the Europa League and give Williams/Keane a rest

he's definitely not france's best CB. The reason we shouldn't buy him is because we actually want to improve. The only team we'd improve by buying that carthorse, is liverpool. He's worse than mori ffs! He has a massive price because of how much they paid for him in the first place. He's been a massive flop and even had to be loaned out to palace ... who were so unkeen on him they haven't even bothered trying to buy him.

They've been so unreasonable and deluded with the price tag they've placed on him, a player they don't rate good enough to get in that laughable excuse of a defence.

Speaking to a Palace fan at work about Sakho and they are keen to take him. Played eight games and was their player of the season!!
Of course, Palace were so poor for much of last season, it that might not have been hard.
Im not keen on Sakho either though, hes too clumsy.
Im struggling to think of a PL centre half that I would be happy to take that their clubs might sell... Shawcross? Morgan? Smalling? None of which appeal that much.

We were linked with one CD and got him (Keane), not a single other name mentioned anywhere and Koeman/Walsh did not sign Williams to drop him one season later, and i don't think its a good idea to have a new GK and 2 new CDs in a team, they will keep Williams as Keane's partner at least for this season with Mori/Jags/Holgate as backup

Mori/Jags/Holgate will play in the Europa League and give Williams/Keane a rest

Throw in a new right back wether it be kenny/holgate/martina, i cant see us going for another centre back either mate

If we were to bid that much for him then this WOULD be spending the Lukaku money and that I would have no problem with.

As long as we don't send him romantic texts and take him on the big dipper in Blackpool I reckon we could get this transfer done without much fuss.

Speaking to a Palace fan at work about Sakho and they are keen to take him. Played eight games and was their player of the season!!
Of course, Palace were so poor for much of last season, it that might not have been hard.
Im not keen on Sakho either though, hes too clumsy.
Im struggling to think of a PL centre half that I would be happy to take that their clubs might sell... Shawcross? Morgan? Smalling? None of which appeal that much.

Said it at the start of the summer, there's not one centre back in the whole league I wanted. The only ones I like are at spurs and chelsea, so no chance there. I'll give Keane my full support though

Palace do want him but can't afford his price. He left the rs due to his personality as he got on Klopp nerves. BTW I dont want him.

Said it at the start of the summer, there's not one centre back in the whole league I wanted. The only ones I like are at spurs and chelsea, so no chance there. I'll give Keane my full support though
Pretty much agree with that. Id maybe add Koscielny to that?

I think we have plenty of cover at CB anyway. And we have one of the best CBs of his era to coach the youngsters who will hopefully learn and be ready breakthrough soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back