Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad idea actually. If he only has eyes for that shower then offer Southampton 70 or 75 mil. Could cost them lot a few mil extra

String them along saying we will pay 100 million, just that there are a few complications etc. But we'll deffo have him, then at 22.59 or 23.59 or whatever on deadline day pull out saying he wouldn't agree to £8.90 an hour. :coffee: Always try and get him in Jan Herr Klopp.

Southampton has to be the most ridiculous club in the world. Theres no way they can justify this to their fans.

Two ridiculous clubs living in weird n' sick symbiotic relationship.
I'll take it one further. The FA should charge them if they sell the player to Liverpool after this whole shambolic situation.
What a club.

Pretty much every post you've made has been against the general consensus but what really stands out is you don't think Everton is a big club...
We haven't won anything in 22 years mate. We're not a big club in modern football. I am glad that it looks like we're trying to change that though.

We haven't won anything in 22 years mate. We're not a big club in modern football. I am glad that it looks like we're trying to change that though.
But if you don't like Rooney, Williams, Bolasie, Barry don't want us to sign Sigurdsson or Van Dijk, don't rate the job Walsh is doing and want Barkley to sign when it looks like he won't what are you happy about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back