2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a nutshell

He didn't play mykolenko because "have you seen him? He's not a premier League player, he's not even a championship player, I've seen some baddies in my time, but he's up there"

Just seems nonsensical to me
No way Dunc said that lol especially to some random on a train

definite nonsense

In a nutshell

He didn't play mykolenko because "have you seen him? He's not a premier League player, he's not even a championship player, I've seen some baddies in my time, but he's up there"

Just seems nonsensical to me
Let's be honest mate, he has looked far from decent in whatever time he has had on the pitch. He's been terrible in fact.

Now, that may be because he is new and adapting (I dont think so, as he is an apparent CL veteran and International player) - but the initial eye test evidence looks poor

lets be honest mate, he has looked far from decent in whatever time he has had on the pitch. he's been terrible in fact.

now, that may be because he is new and adapting (I dont think so, as he is an apparent CL veteran and International player) - but the initial eye test evidence looks poor
I'm amazed anyone thinks that.

He played well against Hull and then didn't - like everyone else - against Norwich.

When dd people get so OTT and impatient?

What's good is that Lampard & his staff can mold him to the player they want whilst he's still new & not corrupted hopefully by our old ways.

I write him off as a defender having seen him play 8 games.

I mean this is writing off a player for Everton surely?

I wont call thre Mykolenko signing yet. I've never seen him. I have seen Patterson and I KNOW he cant cut it down here defenisivley. He's a readapted winger who has zero positional sense.

We'll be slaughtered down our right flank if he plays - each and every week. He's just not good enough. He'll whip a few balls in from wide every so often and that'll be it.

You also call Tavernier an "ale house" player

He's ALWAYS on the bench for rangers, because he cant shift an ale house player like Tavernier.

But then say Tavernier is 10x the player Patterson is

No they're not. Go and check their forums: by and large they cant believe they got the cash Everton are paying for him and know that the player they have, Tavernier, is 10x the player Patterson is.

If this isn't you writing off a player I'd hate to see what that looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back