2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be trouble with staff at Man United normally they unload someone at the end of the season to us! I just wonder if they will pass on
Jim Ratcliffe to us, if Kenwright doesn't agree to Jim being our chair-person, maybe we could offer the left back position as permanent to him.

Unavailable for Wolves
That is very bad news and not to say Mykolenko is That Good but losing him is a big issue for us as we dont have a like for like replacement. Please can we be spared Dyche shoehorning a centre back in there thinking its a game of Looky Likey - they do not Looky Likey left backs!

Just take the gamble, use McNeil and bring gray in on the left.

McNeil does most the work on the left anyway, so with gray on aswell you've also added another goal threat.
It's not really an additional goal threat though is it? Because it moves probably our biggest goal threat away from where he's been effective. Not saying it's a terrible idea, but it's easy to see it as a negative move as much as a positive one really.

Haha I know it would never happen, but I actually think it could work alot better than what we have been trying.

We would also pose a better attacking threat with McNeil and Gray to deal with..

Status
Not open for further replies.