Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

That back four last night was the worst I have ever seen in my fifty odd years of watching football, they should be nowhere near the prem. I have seen better in non league.

It's not really about last night, we've seen for over a year how bad this fella is. One of the most puzzling set of deals ever chasing Digne out to waste 70% of the money on Vitalii. Could have got much better than this lad from any sub-par European league. In fact, Kenny is probably better at left back than him, and he's atrocious.

….i like the lad but I’ve never rated him from day one. A scout would watch him for 20mins before coming to the right conclusion, the club is useless at recruiting.

Probably one of our worst ever signings pound for pound.
Believe me we had worst signings than this guy...problem with mykolenko is that despite the fact that he came here as a young player, he hasn't really improved that much, if at all...you would expect a young player to continue to develop until they reach their prime. Not his case right now...

Believe me we had worst signings than this guy...problem with mykolenko is that despite the fact that he came here as a young player, he hasn't really improved that much, if at all...you would expect a young player to continue to develop until they reach their prime. Not his case right now...
Has any player improved since Ancelotti?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back