Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really about last night, we've seen for over a year how bad this fella is. One of the most puzzling set of deals ever chasing Digne out to waste 70% of the money on Vitalii. Could have got much better than this lad from any sub-par European league. In fact, Kenny is probably better at left back than him, and he's atrocious.
Well he's certainly not any worse than him put it like that.

If we look back at the posts in here after his first few games, they were not THAT bad (not amazing tbh), he has totally regressed, another who looks scared of the ball and scared to do anything with it

It would probably be best for all parties, certainly for the club, if we just came to an agreement and bought him out of his contract. He'll undoubtedly do more harm than good whenever selected. Insane recruitment.
What's making it worse is the dearth of academy candidates for both full back positions.
Watching him last night the poor lad had the facial expressions of a village idiot.

If we look back at the posts in here after his first few games, they were not THAT bad (not amazing tbh), he has totally regressed, another who looks scared of the ball and scared to do anything with it
He was absolutely abysmal in his first game - FA cup at Hull IIRC

I was worried right away and unfortunately I think the concerns were justified.

He was absolutely abysmal in his first game - FA cup at Hull IIRC

I was worried right away and unfortunately I think the concerns were justified.
I think you are right on that one but, he certainly improved for a period of months, nothing amazing but potential/hope. Since then he has totally dropped off a cliff

He wasn't fine, he was very bad, part of a team that defensively was also very bad
Nonsense. He played solidly as a defender more often than not.

He was just practically uselss getting forward.

However, IMO we let Jonjo Kenny go and he's a better RB or LB than Patterson and Mykolenko...THAT is how far we've regressed.

He wasn’t he’s crap and adds to the the problems here these “fine” players will have us relegated.

I think you're missing my point here. I'm saying that in the grand scheme of things concerning where are problems lie in the back four he is not the worst of them.

I think you're missing my point here. I'm saying that in the grand scheme of things concerning where are problems lie in the back four he is not the worst of them.
You’re missing the point, crap like him and Patterson most certainly are adding to them it’s a collective of crap all over the pitch don’t use him to focus your hate for Patterson when they’re as bad as each other and have been since they arrived here. Mykolenko got a pass because of Ukraine and Patterson did because he was young if anything Patterson looked the best out the 2 but now both have been exposed for what they are 💩 still the odd few saying they’re “fine” when they aren’t.

Nonsense. He played solidly as a defender more often than not.

He was just practically uselss getting forward.

However, IMO we let Jonjo Kenny go and he's a better RB or LB than Patterson and Mykolenko...THAT is how far we've regressed.
just an utter myth this.

he gets his arse torn apart more often than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back