Confirmed Signing Vitaliy Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just an inch then, I'd have to say Digne doesn't look 5ft 10ins, I'd have thought more like 5ft 8 or 9ins. Hes poor in the air for that height then, always looks like a midget defending the post.
Digne is excellent in the air and wins more than his fair share of headers

Stats

Google Digne aerial duels and there are countless articles on his ability in the air

Digne is excellent in the air and wins more than his fair share of headers

Stats

Google Digne aerial duels and there are countless articles on his ability in the air
Of you read through the thread I've already had this discussion i was referring to when he is defending the post from corners, i also said that perhaps it was because of our set up when defending corners, which often leaves him dealing with a huge centre half .

I honestly don't know what he thinks.

focus-homer-simpson.gif

I don’t think Moshiri thinks he’s made any mistakes though, that’s the scary thing. How many games of ours do you think he watches? Do you think he has any idea that Iwobi has been a shambles of a signing? I don’t.

I think he gets a report from Bill, and Bill tells him everything is great, and we are just unlucky. He probably now has Benitez filling his head with nonsense too, and he lacks the ability to filter it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back