Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell yeah everyone was creaming over him a few years ago at Porto. I get he has made a few bad club choices afterwards. But not only is everyone pointing that out. They are also taking a dump on his time at porto now. Funny how the narrative changed.

Never wanted him then and his cv is garbage. He not fit enough to manage a league 1 club.

Bloody Porto. I could manage porto

You'd think just by the law of averages we could have one decent appointment, wouldn't you?
Literally thinking that the other day. 5 or 6 or whatever professional managers. Youd think one... or one has to click and just be lucky giving the amount of bad luck.

But again its more than a manager problem. But we all be focusing our energy on 'get outz of our club'
if not the summer then Christmas again.

In terms of the relegation battle. We have never been so close to relegation in all his time and others since the 90s. Bizarre to use such a wild card now

It is worse. At least Rafael knew the premiership. This guy a fraud.

But we hated him from the get go. The best reaction was "well, i'll give him a chance" anybody with half a brain could see it was only ever going to end up one way with Benitez.

VP would no way be my choice, but I'm not going to be on his back for wanting to work at Everton nor am I going to put my frustration at the owner's ineptitude on his shoulders.

04C8E0C2-4090-4796-B583-C74691924F8D.jpeg

If he’s a 6 month firefighter I just don’t understand it. He’s no safer to do that than Ferguson. Even gravy tits is a more logical 6 month option.
I suppose the problem lies in finding a manager willing to take a 6 month contract. Even Sam got 18 months last time.

We should defo be looking longer term, but the mess we’ve dug ourselves into probably dictates that we can’t (no dof, half the backroom staff let go by Benitez, etc.)

I’m not defending this appointment btw, I feel it’s exactly the kind of short sightedness that we don’t need right now.

If he’s a 6 month firefighter I just don’t understand it. He’s no safer to do that than Ferguson. Even gravy tits is a more logical 6 month option.
I dont know how bad pereira is but in the last four matches, I didnt find too much positives on Big Dunc… I would say the new manager would be very hard to prove himself. The differences between the fans and owner are very large. Many fans wish the manager are blue blood or famous with well background and will stay for long term… However, the owner would want someone who is suggested by his closed friends or agents…Until now, it seems only Carlos would get both of them together. But he just stay for a season only…

20220126_073706.jpg

Imagine seeing that before you've even signed

Just echoes the frustrations of the fans. Probably not the right thing to do. But failing to see how else they can get their point across in fairness.

I cba with this anymore. Just appoint someone so we can get on with it. If it's gonna be VP just do it so he can get us that CB already

If its not get on with it. We're running out of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.