Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell yeah everyone was creaming over him a few years ago at Porto. I get he has made a few bad club choices afterwards. But not only is everyone pointing that out. They are also taking a dump on his time at porto now. Funny how the narrative changed.

People are making out that he's Ian Dowie. He's a good coach. Just not first choice or have on a radar.

Especially in our situation. It's unknown territory but again no one knows it it would work out. Lampard could flop massively also but cos "he knows the league" he'd be a safer bet.

I see no safe bets

Everton: we really can’t afford to get relegated

Also Everton: let’s give it the fella who took a historic club down in his only ever relegation scrap

People are making out that he's Ian Dowie. He's a good coach. Just not first choice or have on a radar.

Especially in our situation. It's unknown territory but again no one knows it it would work out. Lampard could flop massively also but cos "he knows the league" he'd be a safer bet.

I see no safe bets
Exactly. Sam Allardyce would be. And its funny because the situation is more desperate than when we first hired him. So to go for an unknown like vp lamps or Rooney is mental. The thought of hiring sam a second time in 3 years is unthinkable and laughable to the highest order. But the one that makes complete sense. No way in hell BFS would relegate a side a few points already in safety.

I dont know how bad pereira is but in the last four matches, I didnt find too much positives on Big Dunc… I would say the new manager would be very hard to prove himself. The differences between the fans and owner are very large. Many fans wish the manager are blue blood or famous with well background and will stay for long term… However, the owner would want someone who is suggested by his closed friends or agents…Until now, it seems only Carlos would get both of them together. But he just stay for a season only…

Maybe not but I'd rather trust a guy that's seen all the players for years, knows what they can and can't do etc. than a man coming in blind and expecting immediately results.

View attachment 153460

Imagine seeing that before you've even signed

Just echoes the frustrations of the fans. Probably not the right thing to do. But failing to see how else they can get their point across in fairness.

I cba with this anymore. Just appoint someone so we can get on with it. If it's gonna be VP just do it so he can get us that CB already

If its not get on with it. We're running out of time.

Embarrassing this to be honest. Daubing the walls of Goodison used to be the final straw for a manager, not before he was even appointed. You’d think Lampard was Guardiola the way some are going on. He’s won no major trophies in his very short career which includes failing to get Derby promoted and having Chelsea in 9th. I know people have doubts about Vitor but enough to write this on the wall? Ridiculous in my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.