Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea who this bloke is; but I actually think that our current group would flourish in a back 3 that was coached properly.

Which probably sounds insane because every time we play a back 5 we look like a league 1 side.

Sigh.

Whatever. Needs backing and needs results.

If doesn't happen then it's Moshiri's fault and not this fellers and we'll enjoy trips to Hull away

I have no idea who this bloke is; but I actually think that our current group would flourish in a back 3 that was coached properly.

Which probably sounds insane because every time we play a back 5 we look like a league 1 side.
We’re woeful with 5 at the back, I hope you’re right tho.

By all accounts he doesn’t take no prisoners so the players will be in for a wake up call.

Oh well ‘Vitors barmy army’

If he’s a 6 month firefighter I just don’t understand it. He’s no safer to do that than Ferguson. Even gravy tits is a more logical 6 month option.
His CV suggests that he has failed in similar positions several times already , including relegation.

Seems the top 2 candidates of the board this time around is 2 managers who have relegated clubs whilst we sit in a relegation battle

We’re woeful with 5 at the back, I hope you’re right tho.

By all accounts he doesn’t take no prisoners so the players will be in for a wake up call.

Oh well ‘Vitors barmy army’
I feel like whenever we play with a back 5, it’s ultra defensive. I think a more fluid attacking system will see some of our current crop flourish.

Not to mention it gives the likes of Patterson, Godfrey & Branthwaite the most chance of being successful.

It’s also the only way I see us solving the 2-man midfield issue without signing a mid.

I tell yeah everyone was creaming over him a few years ago at Porto. I get he has made a few bad club choices afterwards. But not only is everyone pointing that out. They are also taking a dump on his time at porto now. Funny how the narrative changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.