Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not in the 1st 10 games of the season Dave.

17 games left, you happy for us to stick by him if we lose 15 of the next 17 then give him another 10 next season then yeah?
Of course not. But why are we even contemplating such catastrophic scenarios?

That's where Everton supporters have been dragged down to: immediately the hackles are up and doubt and opposition is displayed to an incoming manager - and it DOES have an impact on players, offering them an easy way out to down tools.

Is it that hard now to hand managers a chance beyond a few games?

Surely you see fan reaction now as a major issue at this club?

I mean, it’s here, in writing about 2 posts up. Would drawing you a picture help a bit more dave??

P.S. I’ve put it in bold as I think you’re struggling with your eye sight a bit
There's no time element to that. Support until we lose a few ganes isn't really getting to the heart of it.

Hand a manager a season. Thats what I do.

The kopite pig has put me in a baaaaad place, almost as bad as the situation he’s left this club in
Well look Chris. I was never going to let kopites poke fun at the agent Rafael thing. From the beginning I wanted to own it. Turn it on them. 'We took your legend and turned him blue.' That required success and backing Benitez. They were drinking the tears up of the people crying about him being hired.

And now that he has failed they'll always have thier 'agent Rafael' shout.
I never wanted them to have that.

That was the entire reason I co-lead the wolf pack.

Many blues I respect and like turned on me including yourself and it hurt. It was a messy affair.

Just want it behind us now. We are staring relegation in the eye and we need to be together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back