Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should anyone give any manager a season of support? Managers who go on 15 game losing streaks don't get to keep their job when theirs no tangible evidence of improvement.

Managers get support when people can see they're doing more right than wrong. Losing game after game after game means ANY manager will lose their job. Everton aren't in some exclusive club to be the only team who sacks failure.
I did put the proviso in that if at any time past the first 10 games of a season we are in the bottom 5 then it'd release anyone bound to loyalty...not unreasonable.

This club has to have supporters that break the chain of continual rebellion against managers coming in. It's a basket case of a club because of that refusal to get behind managers.

Is it appropriate to pursue someone we didn't get twice before (first time he wasn't first choice and 2nd time he rejected us) and who hasn't been doing too well lately?

I'm no expert on these things tho! But who is invested in doing a sterling job when they haven't been first choice before!?

Postives:
- Fiery character to bin off our cowards/fight with moody dars in the crowd
- Armband
- Some semblance of long term planning from us (reaching here)

Negatives:
- 1860 Munich disappointing
- loves 3 at the back
- shuffled around rubbish leagues most his career
- More Joorabchian influence

If not for Kia, I wouldn't be completely against this. As of now I am on the fence.

Must be nice handing out multi mullion pound contracts that won't be honoured and payed in full. While people are homeless and starving.

Is it appropriate to pursue someone we didn't get twice before (first time he wasn't first choice and 2nd time he rejected us) and who hasn't been doing too well lately?

I'm no expert on these things tho! But who is invested in doing a sterling job when they haven't been first choice before!?

To be fair, most of the managers linked have all been sacked for not doing good jobs

I did put the proviso in that if at any time past the first 10 games of a season we are in the bottom 5 then it'd release anyone bound to oyalty...not unreasonable.

This club has to have supporters that break the chain of continual rebellion against managers coming in. It's a basket case of a club because of that refusal to get behind managers.

We are not in the 1st 10 games of the season Dave.

17 games left, you happy for us to stick by him if we lose 15 of the next 17 then give him another 10 next season then yeah?

lol lol lol

So the answer is no.

As said mate: you've NEVER supported any Everton manager since Moyes left...and Ilm not even sure you supported Moyes.

I mean, it’s here, in writing about 2 posts up. Would drawing you a picture help a bit more dave??

P.S. I’ve put it in bold as I think you’re struggling with your eye sight a bit
So I’ve proven my point then; you’re a liar. Because not one post before you said I’m already not getting behind him.

Jesus Dave, you can’t even be a good liar.

And yes he gets support, because whoever takes over is in a poor position because of that fat kopite pig and his treacherous supporters, for which you are one.

Status
Not open for further replies.