Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pereira is a Mendez client (apparently very close to him) and almost ended up at Wolves in 2016. So I doubt the rumours about Joorabchain pushing him are that significant

Most definitely Kia Joorabchian.

I’ve already answered this I was replying to the idea of the fans uniting behind him which won’t be the case. He would get support like anyone would but he won’t have the crowd fired up behind him like the post said I think that’s obvious from the reaction on here on Twitter and from the many fans I speak to who go the game.
If a team comes out on the front foot and plays with a bit of intensity then that's plenty enough to get the crowd fired up. If they don't do that then it doesn't really matter what the manager's reputation is.

I've very little knowledge of Pereira but I don't believe that whether or not he works as a hype man for the crowd is something that should factor too highly into the appointment. Zero points at home to Villa with Big Dunc on the Everton bench in place of Benitez and Slippy G on the away bench is plentiful proof of that. You'd struggle to find a more crowd rousing combination than that.

If a team comes out on the front foot and plays with a bit of intensity then that's plenty enough to get the crowd fired up. If they don't do that then it doesn't really matter what the manager's reputation is.

I've very little knowledge of Pereira but I don't believe that whether or not he works as a hype man for the crowd is something that should factor too highly into the appointment. Zero points at home to Villa with Big Dunc on the Everton bench in place of Benitez and Slippy G on the away bench is plentiful proof of that. You'd struggle to find a more crowd rousing combination than that.
I was replying to a post saying he would be a good appointment because he’d get the crowd behind him you’re replying as if I’m making a different point entirely.

Most definitely Kia Joorabchian.

Don't think he's his "client" though (as the links state it's mainly players and owners that are linked with him).

Like Goat says...he's a middle man. Hes more hand on with players.

An influence yes.

I was replying to a post saying he would be a good appointment because he’d get the crowd behind him you’re replying as if I’m making a different point entirely.
You said a 94% vote on GOT meant the crowd wouldn't get behind him. That's what I replied to. I argued *against* that point.
94% saying they don’t want him and you’re talking about the crowd being behind him you complete melon.
I argued that the crowd would be behind him regardless of a GOT poll. The same way the crowd gets behind pretty much any Everton manager. Even Benitez got a good welcome early on with the Goodison crowd behind him. Everybody in the crowd wants the manager to do well as that means Everton do well. They get behind their manager.

I then made a separate but linked point about how I believed a managerial appointment doesn't have to fire up the fanbase to be succesful or get the crowd behind them. That's how conversation works....different but relevant points or opinions on the subject come into play.

_20220124_200125.JPG
Not worried at all like....

Status
Not open for further replies.