Transfer Rumour Vitor Roque

Status
Not open for further replies.

First touch can be worked on but that must have been humiliating :lol:

I mean, an 18 year old kid leaving his home country, travelling across the world to one of the biggest and most intimidating clubs on the planet could maybe be forgiven for struggling a bit on his first day rather than written off as a dud. Sounds like a really supportive environment.

A big amount of the fee was based on add ons etc.

Also Textor has said he wants to bring Botafogo players over if he buys the club.

Big attraction to have Vitor Roque here.

At a heavy loss too. Alarm bells.

I guess the only thing with this is they are so financially crippled they don’t have time to nurture someone who needs time, they just need to get any money they can in the door. But it’s kinda scary they’ve made such a quick, unfavourable assessment of him.

He struggled to adapt to the Barca tika taka system in training apparently.

Also remember that the addons the agreed too are an extra 40m euros.

So they're cutting their loss before they kick in.

Arteta btw didn't cut the mustard as a teenager as Barca either - he came up through their academy.

1000139497.jpg

Researched him...

This was first search which came up.

:lol:

I mean, an 18 year old kid leaving his home country, travelling across the world to one of the biggest and most intimidating clubs on the planet could maybe be forgiven for struggling a bit on his first day rather than written off as a dud. Sounds like a really supportive environment.

Also remember, he was supposed to arrive in the summer, Barca had a season ending injury and decided short notice to advance the transfer to January, so no pre season and arrived midway through the season in Spain -the Brazil league ends in December also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.