• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All for letting players and team know when they’ve turned in a bad performance, but once a game is done you move on to the next one and get behind them again.

Not sure what it would achieve for the team to walk out to Z cars and a chorus of boos every week. Booing the team or a player before they’ve even kicked a ball is proper weird.

he's kicked plenty of balls for us, usually its to the guy standing 3 yards away.

skip-hire-3.webp
Bla bla all the fans fault zzz

We want a player who tries. He strolls around like he's not arsed. He needs putting in the skip

Skip , skip, skip.....

Last edited:

When all is said and done what did it achieve? Yeah you really showed him didn't you lads? Like he cares what you or I think?! Players like Schneiderlin will just laugh off booing or anything else because he couldn't care less about the club or the fans. The lads that do care? Well most of those weaklings can't cope with any sort of negativity and bottle it at the first sign of a boo or shout. Should they be tougher then that and less metially fragile considering they are grown men and professional footballers? Hell Yes! But we are dealing with reailty and not what we'd like things to be and the reailty is that they aren't going to "man-up", they'll just fall to pieces. So the next time some of you boo one of our players Just rember that it won't be effecting the players that don't care about the club but it will effect the ones that do.

I think plenty wanted Tosun to get some game time with the game dead at 3-0, this added to the stick that Schneiderlin took imo, but he’s defo had it coming anyway due to his lack of effort. Blues know a shirker and he’s been shirking.

It’s happened, take it on the chin end and get over it, there’s only one bloke who can turn it round.

We give niasse blistering support. Raise the roof when chanting his name. We encourage heart and commitment. So we are in the right to boo the opposite. How else can we get the message across?

This is it, in a nutshell.

It isn't a player out of form or lacking ability.

It's lack of effort from a player who thinks he can get away with it.

You can't at Everton. Our motto might have eroded over the last 25 years but the least it still means is that only YOUR best is good enough. It's the reason we all love a trier and it's the reason nobody has turned on players like Martina despite their clear limitations.

People are talking about embarrassment that the fans booed this fraud. For me its one of the few things I'm proud about from this wretched season. Our fans have drawn a line and said "No more." You can't get away with it and you won't.

Felt that the boos where more aimed at leaving Tosun on the bench and trying to get another goal with our new £27m striker as opposed to actually booing Schneiderlim.

On another note though we must have one of the worst atmospheres now in the prem, worst it's been for aslong as I can remember now

He now needs a chance to respond and put it right.

He's had all season to put his absolutely gash performances right, why would he respond now?

The cheese eating surrender monkey will be sulking after yesterday, and will probably refuse to play for us ever again, hopefully he will so we don't have to see his I'm not arsed attitude, and I'm too good for little old Everton anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back