• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're past the days of taking on past it players. I hope we never see Rooney playing for Everton again.
said it before, I reckon you would see the boy again if he was in a blue shirt. Not the exact same player, just a blue who would relish playing in front of his home fans again. There us so much pressure on him at United, all he would need is a chance to enjoy his game again.

Not that there is any chance of him signing like, can't see him dropping wages to that extent tbh. But playing fm here, if we sold lukaku for a stupid amount of money next summer (and it would have to be massive) then a cut price deal for Wayne in the short term to invest elsewhere wouldn't be the worst for me. Out of the two I pick rom all day long

said it before, I reckon you would see the boy again if he was in a blue shirt. Not the exact same player, just a blue who would relish playing in front of his home fans again. There us so much pressure on him at United, all he would need is a chance to enjoy his game again.

Not that there is any chance of him signing like, can't see him dropping wages to that extent tbh. But playing fm here, if we sold lukaku for a stupid amount of money next summer (and it would have to be massive) then a cut price deal for Wayne in the short term to invest elsewhere wouldn't be the worst for me. Out of the two I pick rom all day long
Hes on the rapid decline only way id ever like to see him here is if he agrees to a wage in keeping with our current wage structure and a nominal transfer fee

Hes on the rapid decline only way id ever like to see him here is if he agrees to a wage in keeping with our current wage structure and a nominal transfer fee
that's what I mean, in that highly unlikely scenario he wouldn't be a bad signing if the fee was low and wages were fine. But as I said no way would he drop his wages so much, I wouldn't blame him for it either.

The aching cringe at some people using Football manager type shouts for " pay as you play" as an excuse to sign a 30 year old for them to satisfy the pathetic urge to revisit a feeling that died over ten years ago is genuinely hilarious.

Rooney is massively talented, and also massively minted.

Hope he pisses off to America and we can continue to grow a decent crop of young lads than don't [Poor language removed] at the first opportunity.

His physique was always going to catchup with him around this age.

He is still some player though.

Not been the same since playing in the blue shirt pre season has he.

Manu are getting slated by all and sundry (RS infested media at the forefront) and the fans are disgruntled with the style of play. And where does Rooney go on a Monday night, when he is injured? Goodison Park with his lad for all the world to see. Rooney will only get his 'mojo' back when he has something to play for. And that is us. The ball is in his court.

Manu are getting slated by all and sundry (RS infested media at the forefront) and the fans are disgruntled with the style of play. And where does Rooney go on a Monday night, when he is injured? Goodison Park with his lad for all the world to see. Rooney will only get his 'mojo' back when he has something to play for. And that is us. The ball is in his court.
Tonight was a PR exercise, clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back