• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have him back hes still a blue at heart .Last night he took his son to the match to watch the team he supports he must of knew that there would grief from United supporters and the media but he is an Evertonian we go the game.
Forget about 300k a week you arnt going to get that from us but if you still wants to play for us the money wont be an issue ,follow your heart lad and start enjoying your football again its time to end your 10 year loan to the Mancs I think youre ready to play for a proper team.

Ahh bless, i bet given his time again he wouldn't walk away to fill his medal drawer.

Thanks LL.

No better proof than a promotional Nike interview that's copied by a Belgium paper and recycled by a British tabloid.

No better proof than words the player actually said, errrr no mate, but as this all stems from a post i made saying the benefits that some of the younger players would see in Rooney joining i find it amusing you tried to call me out for making it up.

But yes ofc Nike may have instructed him to say what he said, purely as they must realise that an Everton player commenting on Rooney would make such a difference to his profile and marketability ^^

Other option ofc is that Lukaku actually rates Rooney and would indeed love to have played/ or to play alongside him, didn't exactly hurt Van Persie, Ronaldo or Van Nistelroys careers doing so did it?

No better proof than words the player actually said, errrr no mate, but as this all stems from a post i made saying the benefits that some of the younger players would see in Rooney joining i find it amusing you tried to call me out for making it up.

But yes ofc Nike may have instructed him to say what he said, purely as they must realise that an Everton player commenting on Rooney would make such a difference to his profile and marketability ^^

Other option ofc is that Lukaku actually rates Rooney and would indeed love to have played/ or to play alongside him, didn't exactly hurt Van Persie, Ronaldo or Van Nistelroys careers doing so did it?

U Ok m8?

He'd be lucky to get 300K a year in Australia. We are way behind the US/Qatar etc in what we offer marquee signings.
Maybe so mate, but the point was more he'll more likely go somewhere abroad and pick up an absolute wedge. Imagine he went to Man City's team in the States. Tbh most United fans wouldn't be arsed I imagine, the lid is badly finished.

Good sources on red issue reckon hes depressed. Turned up for training drunk club is dealing with in. Unknown when he will play again but apparently the guys in a dark place. Hope he gets through it.

*allegedly

Last edited by a moderator:

Good sources on red issue reckon hes depressed. Turned up for training drunk club is dealing with in. Unknown when he will play again but apparently the guys in a dark place. Hope he gets through it.

*allegedly

The media was saying a week ago he was turning up for training with alcohol in his system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back