• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
FROM 2013
If he [Rooney] is part of our team I will welcome him with open arms,” said Lukaku. “You know when you are playing for a team like Chelsea there is going to be competition. I like competition.”

Asked if he and Rooney could make a good partnership, Lukaku said: “Obviously, but it is the manager’s choice. You have to accept that you have to work hard to make it a successful squad.”

FROM 2015
When asked who he dreams of playing with, the 22-year-old said: ”Wayne Rooney. He really is a good footballer. He’s good in the air and knows where the goal is."

“We’ve often played against each other, and nearly played together during Duncan Ferguson’s testimonial. Unfortunately, I managed to injure myself and had to pull out. I still regret it to this day.”

First one was when he was at Chelsea. 2nd one he doesn't say he wants to play with Rooney at all just praises him.

Some random quotes about Rooney from his peers..

"Wayne and me go camping in our spare time and run round the forest naked" - Garth Bale

"Yes it's true I've got a collection of Wayne Rooney dolls I like to play with" - Neymar

"I once shaved my head with a bic and went to see if I could get a hair transplant in his honour" - James McFadden

"If Coleen doesn't want to have any more babies I'm willing to help him out" - Kaka

"When I was at Utd I used to steal his old socks and put them under my pillow at night" - Ronaldo

Some random quotes about Rooney from his peers..

"Wayne and me go camping in our spare time and run round the forest naked" - Garth Bale

"Yes it's true I've got a collection of Wayne Rooney dolls I like to play with" - Neymar

"I once shaved my head with a bic and went to see if I could get a hair transplant in his honour" - James McFadden

"If Coleen doesn't want to have any more babies I'm willing to help him out" - Kaka

"When I was at Utd I used to steal his old socks and put them under my pillow at night" - Ronaldo

missed the Tim Howard one "I knew Wayne was so desperate for a goal that i jumped to the floor and let him roll the ball over me"

Got a link Ste?
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...Manchester-United-Wayne-Rooney-Premier-League
Speaking to Belgian magazine Le Vif during a Nike photoshoot, he revealed his huge admiration for and desire to play with Rooney.

He said: "Wayne Rooney. He really is a good footballer. He’s good in the air and knows where the goal is.

"We’ve often played against each other, and nearly played together during Duncan Ferguson’s testimonial.

“Unfortunately, I managed to injure myself and had to pull out. I still regret it to this day.”

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...Manchester-United-Wayne-Rooney-Premier-League
Speaking to Belgian magazine Le Vif during a Nike photoshoot, he revealed his huge admiration for and desire to play with Rooney.

He said: "Wayne Rooney. He really is a good footballer. He’s good in the air and knows where the goal is.

"We’ve often played against each other, and nearly played together during Duncan Ferguson’s testimonial.

“Unfortunately, I managed to injure myself and had to pull out. I still regret it to this day.”

Thanks LL.

No better proof than a promotional Nike interview that's copied by a Belgium paper and recycled by a British tabloid.

I would have him back hes still a blue at heart .Last night he took his son to the match to watch the team he supports he must of knew that there would grief from United supporters and the media but he is an Evertonian we go the game.
Forget about 300k a week you arnt going to get that from us but if you still wants to play for us the money wont be an issue ,follow your heart lad and start enjoying your football again its time to end your 10 year loan to the Mancs I think youre ready to play for a proper team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back