• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media was saying a week ago he was turning up for training with alcohol in his system.

An official apology has been issued to Wayne Rooney by the Irish Examinerover an article about a purported alcohol incident at Manchester United.

Reports emerged which suggested Rooney was not injured but had in fact been tested by Man United and those results allegedly showed alcohol in his system.

Rooney is currently sidelined with what Louis van Gaal described as a ‘nasty’ injury but the suggestion of these reports was that his absence from the team was not down to injury but the aforementioned issue relating to a test.

On December 8, 2015 we published an article alleging that Wayne Rooney was dropped from the Manchester United squad for their fixtures with West Ham United and Wolfsburg as he turned up to training with alcohol in his system

This allegation is completely false and we apologise to Wayne for the distress caused to him by its publication.

It's a very good article. Just shows how good the press can be with a bit first hand experience with what they're actually writing on.
For me, that goal effectively reignited my interest in Everton and football as a whole. For the first time in what seemed like eons, there was some hope for an exciting future. not long after, this hope was once again replaced by the familiar feelings of apathy and cynicism when he left for Man U. :(

I remember being there for that goal, Sat in the Park End. One of my abiding memories of that moment wasn't just the jubilation end sea of limb that happened in that very moment, it was that grown men everywhere were laughing and shaking their heads in disbelief at what they'd just watched. Then, there was his second effort, moments later. Thousands of people turning to the people next to them or behind them, hands on their head, "Did you just see that?".

It was a moment of real magic, and I'm sure reignited some peoples passion for the game in that moment.

Then? Well then there was Leeds......

Rooney is finished.

100% and the pathetic desire to see him in an Everton shirt from some makes me sick, people support it by saying " he's a blue", I don't care if he's a blue I don't know anyone who would have done what he has done to Everton.

He's grown up, I'll give him that and credit due too! but I think respectfully, he can [Poor language removed].

100% and the pathetic desire to see him in an Everton shirt from some makes me sick, people support it by saying " he's a blue", I don't care if he's a blue I don't know anyone who would have done what he has done to Everton.

He's grown up, I'll give him that and credit due too! but I think respectfully, he can [Poor language removed].

He had dreams when he was a kid to play at old trafford, his words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back