Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
That you spend years shouting horrible things at a player that you wouldn't have the balls to tell him in person on the street that when he gives back in the best way possible you don't whine and moan about it afterwards.

Plus the same player who kissed his badge as a response to this still came here to watch us despite the reception he got, the same player who brought his kids up to be blue and wouldn't play for another club in this country.

Perhaps sometimes fans need to stop being so overly dramatic about things.
Well said.

And there lies the problem, the division amongst fans.

A lot of fans don't want him back for all the reasons discussed on here.

"IF" he did come back, he'd have to be near perfect in every game or he'd get more stick from some of the crowd, than Osman, Hibbert and Earl Barret combined.

It could make his life on and off the pitch very difficult.

MLS is the sensible choice for me.

Also a lot of fans do want him back. In fact a hell of a lot more.

Have you seen the poll on page 1? 80% want him back.

And twenty per cent who don't.

That'd be one in five of the crowd stood there booing, which roughly translates into around eight thousand people booing him at every home game lol
What if i start booing, and then cheer if he scores ?
Does that count me as a booer or a cheerer ?

So would a great number of players, and they wouldn't eat up £150k a week out of our wage budget.
He wouldn't get anywhere near 150k. I wouldn't want him for that. Utd only pay him around 150k now and the rest is made up through sponsors. We could do a similar deal where he gets say 70k and keeps his image rights. We'll see how good his agent is then.

You can be both, stats are there to be manipulated ;)
I can run round loads and make a few meaningless tackles that break up play, but then do nothing with the ball once I've got it, then give the ball right back you mean ?
And the stats make me look like a midfielder enforcer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back