Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
The modern players arent simpletons, they are cowards. Having an agent nowadays allows them to abdicate all responsibility for their own actions. Lukaku's "my agent is dealing with things" statement is typical of the way they hide behind them. The suggestion being that they are just a simple footballer, where they go and how they behave is all entirely controlled by somebody in their employ? Hateful, spineless, morally bankrupt gimps!

In general very true mate, but you've picked the worst example in Lukaku - he's one who has overridden his agent very publicly twice already this year.

99.9% done...

Feels to me like this is simply his agent publically negotiating the terms of his Utd exit, wherever he may be going.

Earlier reports were of how Rooney would have to buy out his contract to leave for free, I.e. he will have to pay to leave. This is just putting the boot on other foot by saying he will stay and cost another £12m+ in wages, as he is contractually entitled to. Question for Utd then becomes do they agree to let him leave without having to buy himself out, or even pay out part of his last year contract to get him off the books.

I'm personally pretty neutral on him coming back or not, but this possibly points to a preference from him to come here and accept reduced wages so his agent is working the angles for maximum gain from this happening.

In general very true mate, but you've picked the worst example in Lukaku - he's one who has overridden his agent very publicly twice already this year.

99.9% done...
Yes you are right mate, probably not the best example in fairness, but i think my point remains valid.

I'm apathetic towards this as well. Actually not sure there's an Evertonian out there that's genuinely proper excited at the prospect of him coming back? That has to be a concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back