Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see the shape half of these people calling him and other players fat,it was the same with McGeady. You might not like him/them, but calling people fat for no reason is just out of order. It's no wonder so many people develop mental problems, and the Internet makes everything worse.
I think people look at Rooneys physique and compare it to Ronaldos more muscular body and draw their conclusions from that.

This was him when much younger - pre-hair transplant.
He's never been ripped

pic1_wayne_rooney_shirt_off_in_shorts_at_the_beach_007.jpg
Did they take his chest hair to use on his head? Genuine question.

He was called fat years ago and he done a tv show with paddy mcguinness using all scientific tests. It proved how fit he was and he had a much lower fat percentage than you would think.

Even now when he's not as mobile as he once was he will still be three times as quick as Osman and McFadden ever where.

There's no doubt 5/10 years after retirement he's gonna be more like Big Nev, Alan Brazil and Mickey Quinn.

Reading back over the last couple of pages i have to conclude, what the true tragedy is is grown men sitting in on a Saturday night looking at half naked pictures of Wayne Rooney discussing his torso.

A time for reflection is required here i think.

each to their own i suppose, i spend most saturday nights looking at half naked pictures of women and discussing their "torso", keeps me happy.

Cry, bitch, whine and piss your beds all you want. This is happening whether you precious little snowflakes like it or not. Get used to it.

Welcome home Wazza

but, but @tommye my man, what happened to Sandro ?

QUOTE="tommye, post: 5542343, member: 7499"]It'll be announced on the 1st July, or when Spain exit the U21 euros. The final is on 30th June.

Now put those sheets out for an airing. They're starting to stink.[/QUOTE]

1st July.
Or when Spain exit the U21 Euros.

Thought I explained that quite clearly last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back