Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry lads it's off...

No wait it's on...

giphy.gif

RK seems to want Rooney at Everton. The manager is being lauded for his transfer activity this summer so far, if the manager does see a role for Rooney at our club I chose to back his judgement than that of posters who I expect have no experience of professional football or top class professional footballers.

My own belief, for what it is worth, is that Rooney would be asked to play the no. 10 role.

I think a loan will mean that Utd will continue to pay some of Rooneys wages and Rooney cannot play against them, reducing the chances of causing embarrassment to Mourinho.

If the move does not work out at Everton, Utd have made substantial savings on a huge earner.
Everton have brought in a player at a cost they can afford.

Who gets the best deal...it will depend on how Rooney plays.

Koff with a loan.
Next permanent club is the bet.

Nothing has changed.

haha, i know, same here .... if i can find my 7 year old betting slip. This is well played by us though if it is a loan. he's got 1 year left on his contract. Get him on a season loan, see if he's finished, if he's not, get him in on a free. If he is, leave him be.

I genuinely thought we were finally going to go a season without signing a loanee ha, when was the last season we didn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back