Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCafe are estatic that Shrek is finally leaving them. And what mugs are in for him?

Yep, us of course

Total embarrasment if we sign this fat loser

It's not at all.

He'd be a good addition, as clearly Koeman thinks he can get the best out of him.

Should Lukaku leave, then we're going to need an experienced goalscorer to help the new lads bed in. I couldn't think of many better, and available, than Rooney.

If the deal is right for the club, it's fine by me.

It's not at all.

He'd be a good addition, as clearly Koeman thinks he can get the best out of him.

Should Lukaku leave, then we're going to need an experienced goalscorer to help the new lads bed in. I couldn't think of many better, and available, than Rooney.

If the deal is right for the club, it's fine by me.

He cant get into the United team and they want rid of, these are supposedly are competition ? If he is not good enough for them why would we pay him what would be a substantial wage ? much better swerving this United loving has-been and buy some young quality Lukaku`s replacement Rooney surely we are having a laugh

More than happy to give Rooney a chance here. How many 'past it' players have we signed over the years that have gone on to be great for us? Reid, Gough, Martyn are a few examples of players having a second wind and giving a few more years at the top. It of course doesn't mean he will be a success but it does show that people should not write this off straight away.

I am sure people will throw the Ginola and Gascoigne signings back at this but lets be honest, those two were much older and most definitely past it.

I reckon our highly paid manager and DoF know more about football and how they think Rooney would settle than we do...

I'm trusting them.

Im not, law of averages would dictate we sign one bag of crap out of all the new signings, and I bet Fathead is that one! Ferguson had issues with him and retired or Rooney would have been booted a while back. Why would we be fatheads final pay day is beyond me

It's very important we win that stoke match going into that run. If Rooney plays in that the crowd will be unbelievable. Well suck the ball into the net. Remember Duncan testimonial? Beat stoke and carry the feel good factor. Just for a good start alone it'll be worth it for me. And that's without factoring in if he will contribute anything or not. Imagine if he got a goal or two in the process!
Fergusons testimonial was full of kids who were excited to see him. I very much doubt he will get that reception in front of a normal Goodison crowd.

I reckon our highly paid manager and DoF know more about football and how they think Rooney would settle than we do...

I'm trusting them.

I get where your coming from here however my gripe is supporters are not stupid as well. Remember Martinez bought kone and niasse and supporters knew they where not good enough for efc yet our manager at the time thought they where. Rooney for the last 2 years has been awful, I mean really bad. Dropped by England dropped by United and they are desperate to get rid and the only reason fans are excited by this is because once he wore a t shirt claiming to be a blue but then his actions where different. If he didn't used to be a boyhood blue and supported another team we would be wanting to avoid this big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back