Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to add to my previous post on here i was given some information by someone very close to me a couple of weeks ago regarding Rooney, has absolutely nothing to do with football so not claiming to be itk in that sense but the info i was given pretty much confirms he will be staying in the northwest so i reckon the likely hood of him joining Everton is very high. either that or staying at united, absolutely no way he will relocate and move out of the NW region IMO.

I've said it earlier. I don't care what he did when he was 19. We've all done moronic things as kids. If he takes a pay cut and plays his t!ts off for us, surely that shows his true colours. You could see at Dunc's testimonial in the interview that something struck a chord with him... is it any shock that since then he's been gash for Utd since.

If we get a motivated Rooney that wants to play and win with us on a free or a loan, with a sensible wage (for football), I can only see an upside.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wayne-rooney-everton-transfer-united-10740136?x

Wayne Rooney in talks over Everton loan move - but Man United will have to pay HALF his £250k-a-week wages
Rooney could seal a sensational his return to his boyhood club, 13 years after departing Goodison Park

A bit steep - 125k a week, but with no loan fee i guess it's acceptable. Kind of sets our stall out for the max we will pay (125k) for a very well known player.

Personally I'm gutted. For the first time in over 50 years I will witness a player in a Everton shirt who I utterly despise, a person so low he could walk under a snakes belly with a top hat on. I would rather we signed Gerard out of retirement, I hate him but I can give him some respect for staying loyal to his club. Sickened, angry and very disappointed. Ah well , maybe Shawcross will snap him in half on our opening game.
I don't want Rooney back here either, but if every player had to stay 'loyal' to their hometown club there wouldn't be much of a transfer market would there?

Every single club in the premier league would have Rooney on their books given the chance.

And 90%+ of their fans would want him in their team.

No brainier commercially. Still a very good baller.

All except United who obviously want rid, Chelsea, Man city, Liverpool, spurs, Arsenal

We're actually getting tens of millions for the likes of McGeady and Niasse. I think we can handle his wages for the season without going into administration to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back