Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like I'm not buying the "greedy little rat left us in the lurch" theory. Everyone has an opinion. Ask yourself one thing - if he was such a greedy judas who left us in the lurch in the quest for money.....would Bill be so keen to welcome him back?
I didn't imply he was a greedy judas when he left, money wise.

I'm implying he's a greedy judas who is interested in crawling back when Everton are on the up and his career at utd is over, whilst still earning the same wedge.

I had a bitter taste in my mouth when he kissed the badge also.When I see photos of his kids dressed in blue and him being with kids at Everton games when possible, I mellow.I just look at him and the sport as being a business and him doing a job and getting a promotion.He has never fallen out of love with Everton,we fell out of love with him.
If someone walks out on you, that tends to happen. That bond of trust is irrevocably sundered. Sad for everyone really.

Infact I will stand in silence if he scores a winner against the RS.

I hope this deal falls through somehow. That in itself will be as much to celebrate as signing one of England's best defenders in Keane.

In disbelief that we've actually won a derby I imagine

Let's be honest though you'd be off your face with joy, and the chants of Rooney would be the snake charms luring you out of your basket.

Yup, signing Rooney will defo increase our profile as a club.

Yes no doubt. But it may be that we are seen as the club who gets the cast off players who can no longer get in the top teams squads but who walk in to evertons team as a regular. Not only that but that we pay massive wages for the privilege . Not the best image of everton for millions around the world who haven't really heard of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back