Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it doesn't work out, we'll easily be able to shift him off to MLS after 12 months
It's not unthinkable but I wouldn't be so sure. Utd wanted to shift him to China last Christmas but he refused. Why will he be any more amenable in a year when his family is settled and he'll probably have another 2 years left?
If Joyce is right we're effectively paying a £10m transfer fee and I presume at least £150k per week wages for 3 years. This on a once world class player who almost all objective commentators in the game that I've heard have assessed as past it. Not to mention there are credible reports of boozing, eating and gambling indulgences.
He'll generate publicity for the club no doubt but after an astounding transfer effort to create a young vibrant spine for the team I think this is sentimental madness. His legs look gone but his wages will dictate he plays a lot of games which could effect team spirit. If he's dropped will he resort to boozing and over eating? Crazy. Hope he proves every word I said wrong.

It's not unthinkable but I wouldn't be so sure. Utd wanted to shift him to China last Christmas but he refused. Why will he be any more amenable in a year when his family is settled and he'll probably have another 2 years left?
If Joyce is right we're effectively paying a £10m transfer fee and I presume at least £150k per week wages for 3 years. This on a once world class player who almost all objective commentators in the game that I've heard have assessed as past it. Not to mention there are credible reports of boozing, eating and gambling indulgences.
He'll generate publicity for the club no doubt but after an astounding transfer effort to create a young vibrant spine for the team I think this is sentimental madness. His legs look gone but his wages will dictate he plays a lot of games which could effect team spirit. If he's dropped will he resort to boozing and over eating? Crazy. Hope he proves every word I said wrong.
Good morning sunshine.

His wages or his name wont mean a thing to Ronny, if he plays like a tit, he wont play.

He needs to play the number ten role end of.

He is not a centre midfielder and looking at what we already have, he wouldn't get a look in, but I do honestly feel he would offer more than Ross.

I will never forget being in Upper Gwladys when he scored against Arsenal and for that alone I will embrace his return and saviour future memories.

Felt a bit sick in my mouth people scrutinising him for taking his kids to maccies.

Then I thought they are the same people who think those Pogba videos are sick.

But then I saw they are people on this forum. Oh jeez.

He needs to play the number ten role end of.

He is not a centre midfielder and looking at what we already have, he wouldn't get a look in, but I do honestly feel he would offer more than Ross.

Problem is Koeman plays 4-3-3 not 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-4-1.

He doesn't fit into Koeman's system unless he plays upfront, and if that happens then we Everton need all the help they can get.

Problem is Koeman plays 4-3-3 not 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-4-1.

He doesn't fit into Koeman's system unless he plays upfront, and if that happens then we Everton need all the help they can get.

Koeman is talented enough to change formations and systems to ensure his best players are on the pitch?

Last seasons formation is well, so last season.

Koeman is talented enough to change formations and systems to ensure his best players are on the pitch?

Last seasons formation is well, so last season.
Perhaps I am just fearful of what happened last time we went 4-2-3-1..
Still, I'd much rather Keep Ross and use Klaassen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back