Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
His wages or his name wont mean a thing to Ronny, if he plays like a tit, he wont play.
RK's a strong character who'll do it his way no doubt but, it appears, he's been one of the people pushing for this so it'll also be his judgement that's wrapped up in how Rooney's performances are assessed. Stek was performing poorly for quiet a while before he was finally dropped.
Rooney's massive wages surely indicate he'll very likely be a first team starter at least at the beginning of the season so who do you believe he'll replace in the team and do you think it's warranted based upon performance expectation?

Can someone point me to any evidence that Rooney has drinking, eating or gambling problems please? I mean actual evidence.

Otherwise, you can't use it in an argument.

But ok.... that is football. RK wont Lee him playing if he's doing shut.

I'm fairly confident he will be back to a good standard with it being a WC year and back playing for us

Just skipped 90 pages, been at work today, Rooney isn't coming, we won't pay more than £150,000 a week, looks like he s a no goer. But Giroud is looking likely, Mr Kenright has been speaking on the pbone personally and heard Mr Walsh has been in Glasgow trying to tie up a double deal. For 2 Celtic players, if it comes off I don't know. But clean shirts all round

Just skipped 90 pages, been at work today, Rooney isn't coming, we won't pay more than £150,000 a week, looks like he s a no goer. But Giroud is looking likely, Mr Kenright has been speaking on the pbone personally and heard Mr Walsh has been in Glasgow trying to tie up a double deal. For 2 Celtic players, if it comes off I don't know. But clean shirts all round

@orly

I hope you are right. A 150k contract for 3 years for a 31 year old far past his best would be madness. 1 year contract yes. I think he would be better than Barkley for a year or so as an attacking midfielder.

This is taking itk to another level.

little-girl-oops-face-what-the-heck-is-this-.webp

Tierney would be a great signing. Dembele not so much in my mind. They are the only two we would be interested in I'd think. Armstrong has had a good season but not at the level of everton. Dembele certainly hasn't excelled like vvd, forster and wanyama did up here. Massive gamble. Massive. Tierney has.

Tierney would be a great signing. Dembele not so much in my mind. They are the only two we would be interested in I'd think. Armstrong has had a good season but not at the level of everton. Dembele certainly hasn't excelled like vvd, forster and wanyama did up here. Massive gamble. Massive. Tierney has.
2 blokes at celtic: Tierney and Rogic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back